Sand making equipment is an important equipment in various stone aggregate production lines and sand making production lines, mainly including sand making machines and crushers.
If there is a problem in the installation and use of sand making equipment, it will not only affect the stable operation of the entire production line, but also cause damage to the equipment itself. More seriously, it may threaten the personal safety of equipment operators. Therefore, in order to maintain the sand making equipment itself and be responsible for the safety of the operators, we need to understand the five precautions for the installation and use of the sand making equipment:
1. Before installing the sand making equipment, first check whether various parts are worn or not during transportation and whether they are complete. Appropriate space should be reserved above and on both sides of the equipment for lifting and maintenance.
2. The equipment is installed on a concrete foundation, which should bear several times the weight of the whole machine. When installing, the equipment should be leveled so that its main axis is vertical to the horizontal.
3. In the process of use, whether it is a sand making machine or a crusher, the feed size has a certain range and requirements, especially for the sand making machine. It is strictly forbidden for materials larger than the specified size range to enter the equipment, otherwise it will cause the sand making machine The imbalance of the impeller and the excessive wear of the impeller may even block the impeller channel and the central feeding pipe, making the sand making machine unable to work normally, so large materials should be removed in time.
4. The starting sequence of sand making machine and conveying equipment is: discharge→crusher→feeding. The shutdown sequence is opposite to the startup. The sand making machine must be started without load, and the material will be fed after the crusher runs normally.
5. There should be no severe vibration and abnormal noise during the operation of the crusher, otherwise, it should be stopped for inspection.